Awards and Prizes
CASEE Master selected as the Austrian "UN Dekadenprojekt"
The Joint Master Committee proudly announces that the CASEE Master has been selected as the Austrian "UN Dekadenprojekt" for Education for Sustainable Developement from the Austrian UNESCOCommission.
"UN Dakaneprojekte" are projects which promote and implement sustainable education. They are selected according to the following criteria:
- contributes to the establishment of sustainable educational work
- considers the three dimensions of sustainability (economy, environment and social) in combination
- is participative and gender-sensitive
- supports open-minded and holistic learning
- is methodically diverse and interdisciplinary
- can be directly related to everyday life
- encourages versatile opinions and leads to change in behaviour
- is evaluated and has measures in place for ongoing quality assurance
Winner of the Sustainability Award 2014
The Joint Master Committee proudly announces that the CASEE Master has won the Sustainability Award 2014 in the category "International Cooperations". The Joint Master Programme has been ranked on the 1st place within 83 submitted projects.